Online Administrative Software
The life of an asset manager is often complex and frustrating. The number of events and activities that pole managers must account for can be overwhelming. Hours can be spent pouring over different databases and programs gleaning the sprinkles of data needed for internal and external reports. Now the utility has unprecedented ability to make informed, educated decisions about how and where they allocate their capital and maintenance resources. SPIDA® Min Asset Administration Software provides a hosted online solution for pole administration and reporting.
SPIDAMin provides a central console to improve the coordination of events that impact both pole owners and external parties. Utilities have the ability to determine which internal personnel and external entities have access to the program by setting read/write permissions to control the flow of data and pole-related processes. The team at SPIDA is dedicated to working with our clients to configure and customize forms and workflows to ensure existing processes are not disrupted and set the stage for new innovation.
Key aspects of SPIDAMin functionality include:
- Automation of workflows including field inspections and engineering.
- Multi-user access, including external entities such as joint use companies.
- Notification tools to coordinate with external entities when work is required.
- Manage events like pole transfers and two-pole conditions that drive the removal of dead wood.
- Document library that allows for file storage by pole, project, or company.
- Standard and ad hoc queries for program and asset reporting.
SPIDAMin online administrative software is a game-changer. SPIDAMin allows utilities to aggregate their existing and incoming data to transform and optimize their pole-related functions and activities. By creating a central data repository, SPIDAMin is able to leverage existing information to facilitate improved workflows and decision making.
System Insight Achieved