Thank you for your interest in working at SPIDA Software!
Software Product Specialist (Level I)
Established in 2007, SPIDAWeb LLC offers facilities-based electric and telecommunications providers: software solutions, data management strategies and consulting services. Today, there are more than 135 million utility poles in service across the United States. However, there are no platforms on the market specifically focused on poles and the processes surrounding them. As a result, utilities and pole attachers have developed in-house or purchased select software applications that are limited to functions pertaining to utility poles or their associated processes. SPIDA intends to change that. The team at SPIDA offers a unique mix of expertise and traits with a shared, common bond in our engineering and utility roots. That’s what sets SPIDA apart from the others — we’ve been there. We have worked in or served the industry for years helping design, engineer and manage utility infrastructure. We understand the needs of the industry and appreciate the demands of our users. We know, above all else, that software must solve a problem but should be easy to use and improve organization performance.
- The software product specialist will be trained and become proficient in all SPIDA applications and be a user SME
- Conduct online and onsite software training sessions for SPIDA clients.
- Create and design feature specifications for the software development team
- Partner with sales, development, and QC/ QA teams to identify and create product specifications
- Become well versed in SPIDA Software products – Consult/Lead specification of feature sets/use case
- Clearly identify and document use cases of clients and users
- Possess ability to learn and apply industry Safety Codes to all products
- Provide software demonstrations and trainings
- Provide high level support to SPIDA help desk and external customers
- Create and review client data files for accuracy and integrity
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience with SPIDAcalc Software or the electric utility industry is desirable but not required.
- Experience working within the SDLC process desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management, clients, business partners, and other third parties.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills.
- Background or experience in utilities, software quality assurance and/or software development desired.
- Capacity to work independently and take ownership to solve problems.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.