Thank you for your interest in working at SPIDA Software!
Established in 2007, SPIDAWeb LLC offers facilities-based electric and telecommunications providers: software solutions, data management strategies and consulting services. Today, there are more than 135 million utility poles in service across the United States. However, there are no platforms on the market specifically focused on poles and the processes surrounding them. As a result, utilities and pole attachers have developed in-house or purchased select software applications that are limited to functions pertaining to utility poles or their associated processes. SPIDA intends to change that. The team at SPIDA offers a unique mix of expertise and traits with a shared, common bond in our engineering and utility roots. That’s what sets SPIDA apart from the others — we’ve been there. We have worked in or served the industry for years helping design, engineer and manage utility infrastructure. We understand the needs of the industry and appreciate the demands of our users. We know, above all else, that software must solve a problem but should be easy to use and improve organization performance.
The Marketing Assistant primarily supports marketing, sales, and office day-to-day functions as well as other functions from different departments. Ensures accuracy of all client data and maintains the flow of client data through the organization.
- Track client data and maintain accuracy through various web and internal software applications.
- Conduct the logistical duties for any SPIDA hosted events and any trade shows that SPIDA attends throughout the US and Canada.
- Coordinates internal marketing and sales efforts including webinars, lunch and learns, software demos, etc.
- Marketing activities include the scheduling, tracking and potentially creating/writing email campaigns. Data gathering & entry of marketing lists (names, emails, etc.) and marketing leads to assist sales with lead qualification.
- Account Management activities include entering and maintaining company & contact information as well as software purchases within our CRM (Infusionsoft).
- Maintain Google Analytics and AdWords campaigns to maximize exposure and effectiveness
- Develop and implement social media strategy and campaigns
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Answer the telephone and transfer to appropriate staff members.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors when they visit the SPIDA office.
- Perform general clerical duties that include but are not limited to: photocopying, mailing, and filing.
- Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages to appropriate SPIDA employee.
- Assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of company meetings and events including user conferences and team-building activities.
- Occasional customer interaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Display independent judgment.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of minimal scope and complexity with moderate guidance from senior staff.
- Ability to influence internal and external people in a positive manner.
- Limited leadership requirements to support projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate in both the technical and non-technical environments.
- Internal interaction with peers and managers within the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Participates as an active member of the team or group.
- Encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Understanding of confidentiality of client policies.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid unrestricted Driver’s License is required and an insured, operational vehicle.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Job tasks are performed indoors.
- Required to sit 90% of the workday.
- Use of keyboard, computer, and mouse.
- Must be physically and mentally capable of performing all essential duties required of the position.
- Must be able to make sound decisions/recommendations based on the evaluation of project information and data.
- Must possess MS Office (primarily Word and Excel) skills. Experience using CRM, social media, and graphic design applications is preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Must be able to interface effectively with peers, clients, and other firm resources.
Marketing Assistant must have an A.A. or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred with one-year related experience, or two years related experience plus relevant technical training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.