Thank you for your interest in working at SPIDA Software!
Quality Assurance Associate (Level I)
Established in 2007, SPIDAWeb LLC offers facilities-based electric and telecommunications providers: software solutions, data management strategies and consulting services. Today, there are more than 135 million utility poles in service across the United States. However, there are no platforms on the market specifically focused on poles and the processes surrounding them. As a result, utilities and pole attachers have developed in-house or purchased select software applications that are limited to functions pertaining to utility poles or their associated processes. SPIDA intends to change that. The team at SPIDA offers a unique mix of expertise and traits with a shared, common bond in our engineering and utility roots. That’s what sets SPIDA apart from the others — we’ve been there. We have worked in or served the industry for years helping design, engineer and manage utility infrastructure. We understand the needs of the industry and appreciate the demands of our users. We know, above all else, that software must solve a problem but should be easy to use and improve organization performance.
- Writing manual test scripts and software functionality documents
- Adherence to established software testing processes while contributing to increases testing efficiency through testing innovation
- Execution of manual and automated tests as part of continuous end-user integration
- Establishing, managing and executing pre-deployment QC process
- Collaborating with business, creative and dev on new feature creation for preemptive testing plans
- Contribute to thought leadership for SPIDA Software’s QC process and department
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working within the SDLC process desired
- Experience in writing test automation desired
- Eggplant or other software testing automation experience a plus
- 0-2 years’ experience in test script/technical writing
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Background or experience in utilities, software quality assurance and/or software development desired
- A quick learner and ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- This position is located in Gahanna, OH. Candidates are required to work on-site
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.