Store | Organize | Retrieve
Take control of your SPIDA data! SPIDA is pleased to launch the latest innovation in the world of pole loading and structure management – SPIDA DB. SPIDA clients across North America are using SPIDACalc more than ever – generating hundreds, if not thousands, of project files and pole designs that are stored across individual computers and company servers. Grab the reins over your SPIDA data with SPIDA DB which connects directly to SPIDACalc for fast and easy access to all your company’s SPIDA data! Users now have a practical way to store and search all SPIDA data while being able to easily import previous designs directly into their next SPIDACalc project.
In addition, SPIDA DB provides an open standard for storing asset data and flexible APIs that can be used to connect any utility’s reporting tools and in-house applications, such as GIS and SPIDAMin, to fit a variety of business needs. SPIDA DB goes one step further to give utilities unparalleled access to information about their assets and system that wasn’t possible before.
SPIDA DB Benefits and Features Include:
- Easy drag-and-drop functionality for importing and exporting SPIDA files
- A comprehensive preview panel for a quick look into any project or location
- A convenient searching tool to retrieve stored SPIDA data
- An easy-to-navigate interface users can access from within the SPIDACalc application
- Flexible APIs can be used to connect your existing reporting tools and in-house applications, such as GIS and SPIDAMin.
SPIDA Software offers a variety of training options that will fit the needs of any level of user.
Computer based training is convenient training for our users to seek answers quickly and learn more about SPIDA Software without leaving their office.
Instructor-led training is a service that is offered onsite or online to fulfill the needs of new users, provide ongoing training for established users and for prospective users to learn more about SPIDA’s software functionality.