STOTG Vaughan: Registration is Now Open!
Register early for the best rates!
SPIDA is offering an early bird registration discount fee for all attendees who are registered by Friday, August 2nd.
- 3 full-days of hands-on product training coupled with collaborative, industry-focused discussions
- Training materials
- Meals during conference hours (breakfast and lunch)
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening (location TBA)
Bring more, save more.
Organizations that send multiple attendees will receive special discounts. Is your organization interested in sending more than 4 attendees? Contact the Conference Organizer for more information!
All registration fees are in USD.
Discounted Conference Fees
To receive the early-bird discounted registration fee, attendees must be registered by Friday, August 2nd.
- $700 for 1 attendee
- $650 each for 2 employees from the same organization ($100 savings)
- $600 each for 3 employees from the same organization ($300 savings)
Standard Conference Fees
For registrations submitted on Saturday, August 3rd or after.
- $750 for 1 attendee
- $700 each for 2 employees from the same organization ($100 savings)
- $650 each for 3 employees from the same organization ($300 savings)
The 3-day event includes hands-on product training for new, skilled, and prospective users.
Ideally located on the Northern edge of Toronto, Hotel Novotel Toronto Vaughan provides a contemporary destination for business and leisure travelers.
Join the Mailing List
Join the mailing list to receive announcements regarding STOTG, including agenda announcements and registration deadlines.